Filming: Production Blog

 

I started filming the project on the morning of December 4th and wanted to complete the filming process that same day. The first thing I did was to make sure that all the actors understood the task at hand and understood the changes in the storyboard. Then I cataloged the props  available and immediately rushed to CVS to get a bag of chips to make the hangout session more realistic. Shortly thereafter, I put the props in the desired location, prepared the camera, and prepared the set. 

 After all this was  done and the production process went on, the first few scenes were shot as planned and looked great. The only problem we faced was the occasional flow of people in and out of the clubhouse  we were filming. However, this issue wasn't very effective because we tried to record the club's spectators in areas where the main course was hidden from view. After shooting the first two scenes, my group placed a camera to shoot the next shot at the club. However, when I looked at the results of the video, I found that the camera angle was too low to see my head. It was strange at first, but I was frustrated because I couldn't find the position of the camera that effectively projected the whole body. However, as a result of my hard work, I found the best angle and distance to take a shot. 

 Next, I moved on and started shooting scenes unfolding in corridors and elevators. The first scene we shot in the process was a supporting character and a close friend getting off the elevator, discussing and pushing. This recording went smoothly. Therefore, I decided to change the shooting order  so that all  the scenes in the elevator could be shot. However, this caused problems, and  the elevator was constantly changing floors, making it difficult to film an attacker entering the elevator. As a result, it took nearly an hour to achieve the desired settings. 

 After finally finishing these scenes, we completed the shooting process fairly quickly. It was very difficult to look back on the day of shooting. Some scenes spent most of their time shooting, while others ended almost immediately. Despite these issues, I really enjoyed the shooting process and enjoyed making good movies. Also, there was a big change in the shooting process, so I feel that I understood the camera angle and movement well. Overall, the process of shooting a video was a good experience, and I'm looking forward to the editing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Full Day of Work

Last Filming Day