Full Day of Work


 It is now the weekend again. Doesn't feel like it though, I had to do so much today. I woke up at 6 AM to get ready for a long day. By the end of the day, I had to complete a 5-hour test, 7 hour shift, and 2 hours of chores. First, I had to do the test. So, I got up and ate something nutritional. I then took a shower to wake myself up. Then, I had to grab my testing ticket and calculator. I left out the door and started driving when I realized I forgot my ID. I need my ID to prove my identity for the test. Once I got it, I drove to the school and took the test. I felt pretty good about everything, I felt like I performed well. Once that was over it was around noon. I went home and had to do the dishes and all my laundry. I did the dishes first. Then I washed, dried, and folded all my laundry within two hours. I had to get dressed for work extremely quickly, but I did it. I also made it on time which I was not expecting. I ended up having an easier work shift than I thought I was going to have. I basically just served food the whole time. I had fun talking to my co-workers and catching up. The most difficult thing I had to do was make the signature lemonade. Lastly, I went home and slept immediately because of all the stimulation I had today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Last Filming Day