Last Filming Day

 


I had a slow start to today because of yesterday. I got up at around 11 AM. Which is extremely unusual for me. I typically get up around 8 AM, but I was just exhausted. Anyways, I got up and then texted Lily and my friend Logan. I told them to be at my house for 1 PM. I just needed to re-shoot some scenes and it was fairly quick. Lily got here first, so I got her a drink and we chatted about what exactly we needed to touch up. I got the gist and immediately knew that it was gonna go smoothly. I told Logan to bring his drone so that we could have a really good establishing shot. He got here and I gave him a drink. Then, I had him fly his drone out to get the shot. He did so and we all looked at it. It was amazing and felt that was the best that we were going to get. So, then it was time for me and Lily to re-shoot a scene where her dad(me) yells at her and she runs into her room. So, we were shooting and she SLIPPED! She was okay and we were all laughing so hard. I'm glad we got it on camera. So, we had to actually get a good scene and we did. So, then I sent them home because that is all we needed to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Full Day of Work