Poor Weather Again

Today was a planned filming day to re-shoot some scenes. We already have all the scenes we need. Some just need to be touched up. I had Lily drive over to my house. That way we could discuss what the film needed. Plus, we needed to prepare ourselves for filming. Then, of course there was a hurricane warning on the news. So, that immediately cut off any plans that we had. There was gonna be no filming, only editing. But, we didn't have very much to edit. I ended up realizing I needed to finish inserting some audio into the clips. I ended up doing that while Lily was just relaxing. Once I finished I told Lily that we could edit some transitions. She said we should save it for another day and enjoy the "day off" that we're provided with. I agreed, so I decided to go play billiards with her and we listened to some music. She beat me all 5 times but we don't talk about that. I was sick of losing, so I told her we should play some board games. I fancy chess, it's my forte, so I beat her endlessly in it. Then we played some connect 4 and that was pretty even. Me and her have very different strengths and competitiveness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Full Day of Work

Last Filming Day