Super Busy

 


Today I really wanted to wrap up filming. I want to just have it done so that I can feel less of a weight on my shoulders. However, things didn't go as planned. I ended up getting tons of busy work from my other classes. I got 3 physics assignments because I had been absent a couple days. Then, I learned that I have a calculus test next period. Which means I am going to be spending a long day and night studying for that. Then, in English I am required to have a 4 page research paper done within a week. It is about a famous author James Patterson. I thoroughly enjoy his books and life story. So, the paper shouldn't be super difficult considering I enjoy the topic. It will just be time consuming and limiting the amount of time I have to film and edit. Especially since Lily has work of her own. She must study for the same calculus test that I am taking. In addition, she has a massive biology study guide that she must complete by the end of the night. She also does many extracurriculars like softball, soccer, and many clubs. So, Lily is typically always pretty busy. I usually have more free time. If I did today, then I would just film the scenes without her because Lily isn't acting in them. Unfortunately, that is not the case and I may have to wait another day to get it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Full Day of Work

Last Filming Day