Using Imovie

                                                    

At this point, we have nearly finished all filming. I would say we're 90% done with that. The only scenes we have left are the ones we want to perfect. However, I have decided to start the editing process. I am going to use Imovie as my editing platform. I find that we do not need many effects in our film. If it is necessary then I will use another editing software. Like I said, I don't feel as though I would need to. I uploaded some of the film files to Imovie and started adding the text for the credits opening/closing sequences and such. This was fairly straightforward. I just needed to type in the text and then add the green screen effect. This allowed the text to fall right onto the screen. The next step was to add the background music. I couldn't figure it out so I let it up to Lily to teach me. It was actually pretty straightforward. I needed to screen record the video of the audio and then insert the file into the Imovie. Next, I was supposed to only cut the video so that just the audio was left. Then, it would play during the original film like I wanted. Once I got the hang I was able to do that for a couple more scenes. I still had some more to do but was feeling tired and went to bed. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Full Day of Work

Last Filming Day