Wrapping Things Up

 

Yesterday was the last day of filming. It all went very smoothly and there's not much left to do. Today I just need to edit. I need to put those new scenes into the project on iMovie. However, I have school today. I must take 2 tests and complete 4 classwork assignments. I spent my morning studying for psychology and calculus. I took the tests and feel like I did well. Then, in my last period of the day I completed my 4 classwork assignments. Now that I was able to get home, I could start editing. I had Lily send me the rest of the footage. Once I got it, I downloaded it to my camera roll. I imported it into the project and then it was fairly easy from there. I just had to move it to where I wanted it to fit into the film. Then, I had to adjust the background music to play during the clip. Next, I needed to adjust the volume lower because it was extremely loud at first. After this, I edited the credits into the film. I made sure the font fit the aura surrounding the film. Lastly, I just added little transitions. This makes everything flow more smoothly. Now, I needed to send the final product to Lily and see what she thought. She absolutely loved it and said that she's also gong to ask other people. Everyone else loved it and we got the reactions we wanted. I felt accomplished and celebrated by treating myself to a nice dinner. Finally, it was time to get some rest and prepare for the reflection process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Products

Full Day of Work

Last Filming Day